Travelling more ecologically does not necessarily mean travelling by foot and not enjoying your trip to the fullest. Everyone travels and takes care of their ecological footprint in their own way.
If you don't know where to start to travel a little greener here are some ideas:
- Consider taking a zero-waste kit with you
- A cloth bag that contains:
- cloth napkins, stainless steel straws, one or more bulk nets, shopping bags, a retractable silicon cup, water bottle ...
- Solid shampoo and solid soap
- A bamboo toothbrush
- Reusable make-up remover cottons
- Solid Toothpaste
- Solid deodorant
- If you have the opportunity to recycle during your trip, please do so
- Try to travel lightweight to limit your carbon footprint
- The last recommendation is to eat locally, in order to discover new flavours and to get away from the big brands that you already know in your country, known for the international transport of goods